How it Works
Thank you for your interest in supporting local businesses in Peterborough County! When you order a gift card, you are directly impacting these businesses in a positive and meaningful way. We know it's a difficult time for all, and we appreciate your help and support of local business.
- Each business has their own terms and conditions on gift certificate redemption. Please take note of any restrictions.
- All sales are final. Gift cards have no cash value.
- Participating businesses that aren't currently open will accept gift certificates when they resume their operations.
- Once you complete your transaction, you will receive a confirmation email followed by one email for each gift card you have purchased. Each eCard email will have a unique number specifically assigned to the business referenced in the email. The Kawartha Chamber will do their best to send these out within one business day. Weekend purchases may take longer. (Be sure to check junk mail if it doesn't arrive in your inbox.) Once all eCards have been sent, you will receive a final email confirming your purchase.
- The Kawartha Chamber of Commerce and Tourism does not warrant the products and services of participating businesses.
- Any questions regarding store location, hours and the redemption process must be directed to the participating business.
- This program is open to all businesses in Peterborough County. Please contact us if you are looking to enroll your business.